Friday 5 February 2010

.my biggest acknowledgement of appreciation

trying to sorok muka sendiri*haha

huhu, sebenarnya entry neh aku shud post semalam. hmm, semalam my busy day (rabu), pagi adae kelas critical reading, hmm tutor. then my english literature tutor class, huhu then my public speaking class, then lecture for my english literature, then my public relation tutor class. aku penat tahap gaban, uh penat amat. cuaca pulak agak panas, malam tu rase macam nak demam, tak sempat nak bloggy coz aku tido awai, then prepare for my presentation today(khamis).

kerana selasa malam rabu sebelumnya, aku amat sibuk prepare for my public speaking speech, last minute preparation, and its went awesome the next day, thanks to aina and bell coz willing to be my model that day.*huhuhuhu, amat hepi. aku juga amat bezi menulis belog malam tuh kerana mata takleh tido, and around 5 am aku tido sekejap sebab nak gain some tenaga, kang blur lak my otak yg sediakala blur...hahaha. before sleep, buat kerje tutorial for my critical reading.

my critical reading class the next day was really enjoying, amat best.we had a debate dgn tajuk " size does matter?". when our beloved DR ask us tentang tutor task, adoiyai..................... aku tersalah wat soalan, and the DR said that nak jadikan tugasan tutor tu as quiz. aha,*satu lagi kenyataan yg mengejutkan.

aku yg amat gigih menjawab soalan-soalan tu pada malam sebelumnya, mula hilang arah.*tapi as always, aku pretend la mcm optimist, minta DR kasi lebey time aku nak wat the real question that i supposed to do, DR tu macam tak kasi. she keep mention about one student that ponteng her lecture the day before(selasa), which is me, akula manusia tak guna yg ponteng kuliah dan sedang menerima pembalasan atas dosa sendiri. dah mula redha dah.

she said" if u want to do another question then all of your friend should do the question that you do then". uh, ade process reverse osmosis la pulak.

aku jawab"DR, its kinda majority, better me do their question rather than they do mine.. i'm the one that make mistake... we follow majority,*sambil gelak ketawa cover"

she said"i'll put on my blog today saying that, the student that do not go to my class yesterday had answer the wrong tutorial question today..

aku jawab"owh DR, u had a blog... how about exchange our link.. bla bla( something like that)"

she said"owh, u dont want to know it(her blog), i always talk about my student.. not a very good one"

aku jawab"owh DR, i dont mind(curious voice)

she said"instead using ur name, i often use ur 3 last no of ur matrix no, uh like u shakirah, i'll call u 304"

aku jawab"ok DR, i'll try to google my matrix no then....lol(sempat lagi dok bergelak ketawa aku, tak sedar diri salah wat keje).. hmm can u give me sometime i'll try to send(the task) this evening...

she said"i'll meditate this matter................

class continuue,

then she said, "everyone can sent the tutorial task tomorrow"

then me answer"DR, i'll say thank you on my blog then"

she laughed.

and i really mean it...... thank so muck DR, mucho2.......
and really sory for being the talkative, the naughty, the mess up, the trouble maker in your class.

lots of thanks,
;)
.cik kiki.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha ...

from:
You-Know-Who