Saturday 27 March 2010

.kata-kata sweet, nilainya juga harus sweet plus plus




saya harap seseorang akan kata;


"You are the answer of my equation"




"I know you don't think, you mean this much to me..
But, I promise you, that you do.."


"I wanna grow with you
i wanna die lying in your arms
i wanna grow old with you
i wanna be looking in your eyes
i wanna be there for you
sharing in everything you do
i wanna grow old with you"


"I could conquer the world using one hand, as long as you were holding the other.."




You'll be eighty-seven; I'll be eighty-nine
I'll still look at you like the stars that shine


sweeeeeeet





tapi hidup ini bukan perlukan kata-kata indah sangat,
"action speaks louder than word"

bila kita expressikan sesuatu dengan hati dan jiwa, perasaannnya lain,
sebab itu,
kadang-kadang benda biasa boleh jadi best sangat!!!





.cik kiki.


Love is like the stars...
It's always there, but you don't always see it.


No comments :