Saturday 7 March 2009

wanna know me??



-->
You wanna know me?

I'm the kinda girl who picks a movie
watches all the previews
and then takes it out

I'm the kinda girl who wants
paper and pens for my birthday
too write these lines out

I'm the kinda girl who can paint
draw, sing, write stories
and a poem on the side

I'm the kinda girl who seeks love
but I don't belong anywhere
so I just hide

I'm the kinda girl who's afraid of
nothing and everything
but I love the night.

I'm the kinda girl who makes friends easy
but at home all we do
is fight

I'm the kinda girl who can guess the ending
of most books I haven't read
they bore me to much

I'm the kinda girl teachers said could
be a leader, maybe change the world
but I stand back and watch.

I'm the kinda girl who lives in pain
pretending nothings wrong
until I scream.

I'm the kinda girl who just hates
all guys but I still dwell
in childish dreams

I'm the kinda girl who was a natural
but when it mattered
I dropped the ball

I'm the kinda girl who is
Somebody
but Nobody at All

And you think you know me?

No comments :